ExpressVPN Netflix is the best option and this is all you need to know about it.
Netflix is known for its extremely effective VPN blocking technology; even the strongest VPNs can be blocked by Netflix at some point. It’s inconvenient to have to look for another server that works in order to continue viewing your show.
VPNs that function effectively with Netflix can sometimes only access a few regional libraries. If you’ve ever used ExpressVPN to watch Netflix, you know how infrequently it gets blocked and how many libraries it can access in various areas.
To make sure this was still the case, we evaluated 100+ VPNs and discovered that ExpressVPN is the best Netflix VPN. It’s simple to use and boasts lightning-fast speeds, allowing you to view your shows without lag. It can also access over 20 popular libraries, including those in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia. Furthermore, it offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, allowing you to try it out absolutely risk-free and request a refund if you’re not satisfied.
Quick Guide On How To Watch Express VPN Netflix
Follow these quick steps to watch Netflix with ExpressVPN
- Choose a subscription package from ExpressVPN’s website (the cheapest is only $6.67/month).
- Connect to a server. I used a US server to connect to my US account. Simply select a server in the same location as the Netflix library you require.
- And that’s it! Now just use your Netflix credentials to log in and start viewing your favorite shows!
ExpressVPN Netflix Not Workin? Here’s How You Can Fix It
While encountering the dreaded Netflix proxy error or other troubles with ExpressVPN is uncommon, it is possible – no VPN is immune to Netflix’s robust VPN filters.
The good news is that most problems have simple solutions. Here are a few basic troubleshooting steps to get Netflix back up and running:
- Close and reopen the VPN software — You may also disconnect and reconnect the VPN to check if that works.
- Use Incognito mode or clear your cache and cookies. — Go to the security settings on your browser, then close and reopen it, then reload Netflix. Using Netflix in Incognito mode is an even better option.
- Switch to a different VPN server – If one server isn’t working, trying a different one sometimes assist.
- Reboot your router – If your internet speeds are slow, it’s likely that rebooting your router will fix the problem.
- Check your proxy settings – Look for proxy settings in your computer’s control panel. Select “auto-detect proxy” or “do not detect proxy” from the drop-down menu.
- Change the VPN’s protocols – ExpressVPN chooses the optimal protocol for your network by default, but you can change it in the settings under the “Protocol” page. Lightway, OpenVPN, IKEv2, and PPTP are among the protocols it supports.
- Update the VPN – If you’ve missed an update, it’s likely that’s what’s causing the issue.
- Run a leak test to see if there are any leaks. This ensures that Netflix only sees the data that the VPN encrypts.
- Clear your DNS cache. You can remove all the old DNS data from your computer using the command interface on your device (which makes it harder for Netflix to flag your connection).
- Customer service should be contacted. — ExpressVPN provides customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and features a live chat feature for quick responses.
Why Do You Need ExpressVPN Netflix to Stream Your Favorite Shows?
- With its amazing network of 3,000 servers in 94 countries, ExpressVPN can easily evade geoblocks. I tried 30 servers and was able to effortlessly access Netflix in the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, India, Brazil, Argentina, and other countries.
- It also provides unlimited bandwidth and ultrafast speeds. I had an average speed of 41 Mbps when I tested its servers in Australia, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Because streaming in HD only requires 5 Mbps, this is more than enough to view your favorite shows in high definition.
- You can switch between devices with ExpressVPN’s apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and more. I tested Netflix libraries in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, and Brazil on iOS and Android, using both the browser and the Netflix app.
- Furthermore, the MediaStreamer feature allows you to watch Netflix on devices that don’t ordinarily support VPNs. We conduct the tests on PlayStation and smart TV to determine the capability. The setup was very simple – it took about 5 minutes for me to connect and stream US Netflix on my big screen.
- ExpressVPN is not just one of the best Netflix VPNs, but it also has some of the industry’s best security and privacy features. Other features include military-grade encryption, a strict no-logs policy, various security protocols, an automated kill switch, and other features.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is ExpressVPN Netflix the best?
The best VPN for Netflix is ExpressVPN. It provides extremely dependable servers that allow users to access Netflix in a variety of countries. When I tested it, I was able to access over 20 libraries from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, and Australia.
Can I use a free VPN to watch Netflix?
Netflix rarely works with free VPNs. They just lack the unblocking capabilities required to reliably bypass Netflix’s geo-restrictions and VPN restrictions. They are frequently blacklisted by the platform since they do not have the funds to upgrade their servers and IP addresses.
How much does ExpressVPN Netflix cost?
ExpressVPN is available for as little as $6.67 per month. The cost is according to the length of your subscription, with longer terms providing the greatest savings. You may save up to 49% on select items right now!