In Mexico, government monitoring and violence against online users have skyrocketed. As a result, the only way to reclaim internet freedom in 2022 is to use one of the best VPNs in Mexico.
Mexico is no longer exempt from data retention requirements. ISPs and telecom companies in Mexico are required by law to keep client data for two years. Mexico is now classified as a “partly free” country.
Given these concerns about privacy, the only option for Mexican citizens is to use the best VPN for Mexicans. Your IP addresses will be masked by a VPN, providing you with online privacy. It also helps you keep your internet actions secret while allowing you to see geo-restricted content.
Because of its high-level security features, huge VPN server network, and ability to access regulated and prohibited content within Mexico, ExpressVPN is our top selection for the best VPN for Mexico.
After putting 150+ VPNs to the test, we’ve compiled a list of the top VPN services for 2022 that provide the finest security and unblocking capabilities.
Top 3 VPNs in Mexico
Unfortunately, not all VPNs offer the best connection, and the majority of them provide terrible service. As a result, we compared over 150 VPNs to determine the top 3 VPNs for Mexico in 2022.
You need not worry about whether VPNs offer Mexican servers since these VPNs have been evaluated for security, speed, geo-blocking, compatibility, online security, privacy, number of servers available, and refund policy, among other performance factors.
1. Mexico’s Best – ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is one of the greatest options for Mexican users, with 3000+ servers in 94 countries. It’s a multi-purpose virtual private network (VPN) for unblocking websites, streaming, torrenting, and protecting online privacy lets you stream content can without buffering.
ExpressVPN’s features include:
- There are 3000+ servers in 94 countries.
- 5 connections at the same time.
- Apps is available for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android.
- 256 AES encryption cipher
- Internet Kill Switch, Split-Tunneling, and Trusted Server Technology Apps
- 88 Mbps speed on a 100 Mbps connection.
- Unblock Hulu, YouTube TV, BBC iPlayer, Disney Plus, Netflix, and Amazon Prime.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
ExpressVPN has one server in Mexico, allowing you to watch local Mexican television channels such as Blim TV, Azteca Uno, Las Estrellas, ADN 40, and more.
It offers a 3-month free membership on its 12-month plan for $6.67/mo (Save 49 percent and receive 3 extra months FREE with a yearly plan). This implies you can simply acquire the VPN’s premium service for 15 months for the price of only 12 months. In 2022, ExpressVPN is the best VPN on the market.
2. Maximum security – NordVPN
The best secure VPN service is NordVPN. It provides some of the top security features in the business in Mexico for optimal privacy and data protection. Its significant features include:
- There are about 5200 servers in 60 countries.
- 6 connections at the same time.
- AES encryption with a key length of 256 bits.
- Obfuscated servers, double VPN, CyberSec (adblocker), and onion over VPN (XOR Algorithm).
- On a 100 Mbps connection, the speed is 82 Mbps.
- Apps for iOS, Windows, Android, macOS, Roku TV, Firestick, and more.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 24/7 customer support.
NordVPN has more than 5200 servers in 60 countries, including ten in Mexico. That is, you may use its massive server network to view all geo-restricted material from across the world, such as Netflix US, DAZN, BBC iPlayer, and others.
Local websites and TV networks, such as Canal 5, Azteca 7, a+, and others, can be accessed from outside the country. It supports up to six connections at once and is compatible with all major systems.
You may buy a NordVPN subscription for $3.49 per month (net savings of 70% on a two-year plan with an extra subscription). Browser extensions for Firefox and Chrome are also supported by NordVPN.
3. Low-cost VPN – PureVPN
PureVPN is a low-cost VPN service with over 6,500 servers for streaming, unblocking, and providing military-grade security. PureVPN’s primary characteristics are as follows:
- Up to ten device connections are possible.
- DNS leaking is not a possibility.
- Allows you to conduct port forwarding.
- Military-grade encryption using AES-256 bits.
- If you don’t like it after 31 days, you can get your money back.
- All of the major operating systems are supported, including Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, and iOS.
PureVPN is a company that specializes in easy internet privacy and security solutions. It provides 6500+ servers in 78+ countries to help individuals and businesses safeguard their online identities.
PureVPN manages to deliver the best bang worth your money in the industry, with a 4.5-star rating and a price of $3.33 per month for a 2-year subscription. Now you can use the best VPNs in Mexico
Frequently Asked Questions
Are VPNs legal to use in Mexico?
Yes, using a virtual private network is permitted in Mexico. The Mexican government has begun to impose restrictions on internet access and monitor individuals’ online activity. You’ll need a good VPN provider for Mexico, such as ExpressVPN, to keep them safe.
Using a VPN encrypts your internet traffic and hides your true IP address. As a result, you may stay safe online and avoid ISP spying.
Is it necessary to use a free VPN in Mexico?
We don’t advocate utilizing a free VPN because they have a lot of restrictions. Restricted servers, bandwidth caps, and limited functionalities are just a few examples. Furthermore, most free VPN services are ad-supported, so you will be bombarded with unwanted advertisements. Free VPNs earn profits by selling user data to third-party sites.
Which VPN for Android is the best in Mexico?
In Mexico, ExpressVPN is the best VPN for Android. All Android devices have ExpressVPN applications that are highly user-friendly. This allows users to download its specialized Android app and access geo-restricted streaming services from all around the world. On the Google Play Store, ExpressVPN has a 4.4 rating.
How to change the IP address to Mexico?
Following the steps below, you may change your IP address to Mexico:
- Install a VPN on your device preferably ExpressVPN, NordVPN, or PureVPN.
- Start the VPN application and log in with your credentials.
- Connect to the server in Mexico.
- Access Mexican content after connecting easily.
The necessity for a VPN is becoming more important than ever as government monitoring and online restrictions against users in Mexico grow.
You should obtain a VPN if you want to view prohibited material or improve your online security. ExpressVPN is the ideal solution for consumers who want to avoid geo-restrictions while maintaining their privacy.