Eurosport is a genuinely great resource for sports fans. It’s the place to be for all the action, whether it’s the UEFA Champions League or the Olympics in 2021-22. So, if you are looking to Watch Eurosport in US, this is the guide for you.
Outside of Europe, however, the service is region-locked. If you’re in the United States or somewhere outside of the region, you’ll be missing out on all the exciting action.
Fortunately, you can circumvent these restrictions by using a VPN. A VPN will hide your IP address and make it appear as if you’re in a country where the content isn’t geo-blocked.
Continue reading to learn how to stream Eurosport Player in the United States using the best VPNs available.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Eurosport in the US
Eurosport is only available in European nations since the network has geo-restricted its content to comply with copyrights. Despite having fans all over the world, the network is only available in European countries. You’ll get an error code if you’re outside of Europe.
Fortunately, a reliable VPN can let you get around these limitations. You may connect to a server in Europe using a VPN. When the system detects that you are using a European IP address, it will unlock the material.
However, the only problem is that not all VPNs are up to the standard. As a result, we’ve narrowed down the best three VPNs that will do the job. Take a look at them below.
The Best VPNs for Streaming European Sports
Features of NordVPN:
- NordLynx protocol in-house global server fleet
- Sophisticated Security features
- Smart DNS is a type of DNS technology that allows you to
- Most streaming platforms are unblocked.
- Also, money-back guarantee for 30 days
The best VPN for streaming Eurosport from overseas is NordVPN. It has a server network of over 5400 servers spread over 60 countries, with over 2,000 servers in Europe alone.
Furthermore, NordVPN provides excellent speeds. This ensures that there are no latency difficulties or disruptions during those adrenaline-pumping moments.
In terms of security, the supplier has you covered. NordVPN comes with 256-bit AES encryption, DNS leak prevention, and a kill switch, among other features.
2. Express VPN
Features of ExpressVPN:
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee Works with Eurosport in the US
- Supports 5 Simultaneous Connections
- “No-Logs” Policy that has been verified and audited
- The British Virgin Islands are home to the company’s headquarters.
- On iOS and Android, there is a 7-day free trial.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN to view major sports channels. We were able to bypass Eurosport’s geo-restrictions and get all of the amazing programs by connecting to ExpressVPN’s Docklands server. ExpressVPN features servers in three UK cities: Docklands, London, and Wembley, which may be used to unblock additional channels in the US, such as BBC iPlayer, Channel 4, and Sky Sports. Around 3000 servers are situated throughout 94 countries.
By connecting to Docklands, you may watch Eurosport live. Because of its sluggish connectivity, the Wembley server should be avoided while accessing Eurosport in the United States.
When tested on a 100 Mbps connection, it achieved a blistering 89.42 Mbps download speed and 84.64 Mbps upload speed, according to the results.
Features of PureVPN:
- All servers support OpenVPN, L2TP/IPSec, PPTP, SSTP, IKEv2, and more protocols.
- PureVPN offers a global network of over 6,500 servers in over 140 countries.
- You may customize your service with a dedicated IP, port forwarding, and P2P security.
- You can link up to 10 devices at any given moment.
- The no-log assumptions are backed up by a third-party audit.
- The monthly plan will set you back $10.95 each month. The annual and two-year plans are significantly less expensive than the monthly plan, at $3.74 and $2.91 per month, respectively.
- On the US server, PureVPN delivered a speed of 29.07 Mbps. In and of itself, PureVPN is a lightning-fast VPN.
In the United States, What Devices Can I Use to Watch Eurosport
You can stream Eurosport on a variety of streaming devices. However, the technique may vary based on the device you’re using.
The following are the devices that work with Eurosport:
- Roku and Kodi
- Firestick Apple TV
- Android Smart TV
How to Watch Eurosport on Android in the United States
Here’s how to watch Eurosport on an Android smartphone in the United States:
- Sign up for a reputable VPN service. (ExpressVPN is a good choice.)
- Install the VPN app on your device.
- Log in and select a server in the United Kingdom.
- From the Google Play Store, get the Eurosport app.
- Make use of the streaming services.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I watch Eurosport in the United States?
With a VPN, you can watch Eurosport in the United States. Sign up for a VPN with European servers. We suggest NordVPN, which is now 72% off. On your device, download and install the VPN. Connect to a VPN server in a country where Eurosport is not geo-blocked. Create an account on Eurosport.com. Prepare for an exciting sporting event.
How do I watch Eurosport online?
Go to either Eurosport.com or EurosportPlayer.com to subscribe and enjoy our streaming services. Once enrolled, your account logins will grant you access to the Premium videos on both platforms. Make your payment plans. You’re all set to go.
Is Eurosport something I have to pay for?
Eurosport provides free access to news, articles, scores, podcasts, event highlights, and more on its website and mobile app. Lately, Eurosport has also made all of its channels available for live and on-demand streaming. The streaming service requires a membership.
What is the price of the Eurosport Player?
The channels may then be seen on any streaming device that supports Prime Video, such as an Amazon Fire TV, Roku devices, Chromecast, and a variety of others. As a Prime Video Channel, Eurosport Player normally costs £6.99/month.