In this guide you will learn How to Watch Channel 4 in the US. Channel 4 is currently only available in the United Kingdom. With a VPN, you can watch Channel 4 in the United States. Download a VPN, such as Pure VPN, connect to a UK server, then log in to All 4 to watch episodes like Deceit, Utopia, and more.
Do you want to know how to watch Channel 4 in the United States while living in the country? We’ve just taken care of you and brought you the best way to watch Channel 4 in the United States. Yes, you need to use a VPN to unblock this service.
If you’ve been dying to binge on shows like The Curse, Before We Die, Hostages, and The Circle, then Channel 4 is the OTT you’ve been waiting for. However, this VoD service is only available in the United Kingdom. It is not available in the United States or anywhere else.
Best VPNs To Use To Watch Channel 4 Live In The US:
We tested 40+ VPNs for fast speeds and unblocking features and found that these three VPNs met our requirements. The three best VPNs for watching Channel 4 in the US are as follows:
ExpressVPN Features 2022:
- UK servers: 4 servers available in Docklands, East London, Wembley, & London.
- Servers: 3000+ globally across 94 countries
- Customer support: Offers a 24/7 live chat support
- Also Unblocks Hulu, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime, HBO, CBS, Foxtel, TenPlay, Channel 5, Voot, and more
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Browsers (Chrome, Firefox, and Safari), SmartTVs, PlayStation, and routers
In order to view Channel 4 in the United States, we recommend ExpressVPN. It has the fastest download and unblocking speeds for streaming. This VPN service includes 3000+ servers in 94 countries, including four in Docklands, East London, London, and Wembley.
Its device adaptability is unrivaled, and it supports up to six devices on a single account. All major devices, including Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, Samsung Smart TV, and others, can connect to ExpressVPN. If you want to view Channel 4 on your Fire Stick, you can use ExpessVPN.
PureVPN Features 2022:
- Streaming: Can easily unblock Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Disney+, and more.
- Speed: Offer super fast download and upload speeds on all of its servers.
- Security: Offers plenty of security features to keep you anonymous on the web.
- Pricing: Offers affordable pricing plans along with 10 multi-logins.
- Compatibility: Works on most devices, including iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, and more.
- User experience: Offers well-designed and easy-to-use apps.
- Customer support: Comes with 24/7 live chat support, faqs, and installation guides.
PureVPN appears on paper to be the ideal Virtual Private Network (VPN) in every manner. It has over 6,500 servers that are ideal for a variety of tasks, including torrenting and Netflix streaming. It is compatible with all main platforms, including Windows, Android, Mac, Linux, and a few other notable ones.
PureVPN’s features include military-grade AES 256-bit encryption, a kill switch, split tunneling, and the ability to secure up to 10 devices at once. All of this is achievable with just one PureVPN account, which costs $3.33 per month.
NordVPN Features 2022:
- UK servers: 645+ available in London
- Servers: 5100+ servers in 60 countries
- Customer support: Offers a 24/7 live chat support
- Works with: Hulu, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Disney+, DAZN, Sling TV, Disney+, ESPN, and more
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Browsers (Chrome, Firefox), SmartTVs, PlayStation, and routers.
In the United States, NordVPN is one of the fastest VPNs for watching Channel 4. For unblocking Channel 4, it has one of the largest server networks in the UK. NordVPN has over 5200 servers in 60 countries, including 645 in London, United Kingdom.
NordVPN works on a variety of devices. Channel 4 is available on a variety of platforms, including Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, and others. It also has a Smart DNS proxy that lets you watch Channel 4 on Smart TVs, Apple TVs, gaming consoles, and other devices.
With AES 256-bit encryption and security features like a kill switch, double VPN, and no logs, it keeps your online behavior fully private.
How To Register For Channel 4 Live In The US:
- Sign up for a VPN and install the software on your device.
- Go to the Channel 4 website.
- ‘Sign in to My4’ will appear. Please register.
- Fill up your username and password.
- To create your profile, fill in your personal information.
- After that, you can simply view Channel 4 in the United States.
How to Watch Channel 4 Live Stream in the US:
These instructions will allow you to register for Channel 4 and view live streams in the United States. Please note that you should only perform these instructions after connecting to a VPN.
- Invest in a quality VPN service.
- Sign up for the app and download it.
- Click ‘Start your free trial today’ on Channel 4’s website.
- Below the email field, click Register.
- Please enter your email address and password.
- A postal code will be requested by the website. For London, you can use SW1P 2TX
- Click register when you’re finished.
- Press Live TV to connect to live TV and watch it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Channel 4 available in the US?
Unfortunately, Channel 4 is only available in the UK and Ireland. But you can access it in the US easily by using a VPN. A VPN will connect you to a UK server and let you unblock and watch Channel 4 easily.
Is All 4 the same as Channel 4?
All 4 is a VOD service by the Channel Four Television Corporation that offers users to binge on multiple shows and movies recently aired on Channel 4. However, All 4 has a premium plan called All 4+ that lets users stream this service without any ads.
Can I watch Channel 4 with a VPN?
Yes, you can unblock and watch Channel 4 with a VPN. But, this channel does have some super-efficient VPN blocking technology that they use to block VPNs, just like Netflix. ExpressVPN is one efficient VPN to unblock Channel 4. This VPN offers multiple servers in the UK that can allow you to access this geo-restricted service with super-fast speeds.
Can I Watch Channel 4 on Apple TV?
Yes. Channel 4 is available to download on your Apple TV. You can also watch it on several different devices like Android TV and phones, iOS devices, etc.