Pluto TV is a free streaming service that allows its users to enjoy a huge amount of movies and TV shows, as well as on-demand entertainment. It’s a great service, and since it’s supported by ads, it’s completely free to use.
The only problem is that it’s only available in a few countries like the US, UK, and Australia, and people outside of these countries can’t access Pluto TV due to geo-restriction. However, this can be solved simply by using a VPN. So, if you want to know the best VPN for Pluto TV, keep on reading!
Best VPNs For Pluto In 2022 [In-depth Analysis]
VPN is the best and the only way to access Pluto TV outside its available countries. VPN can mask your IP address and location making it possible for you to bypass the geo-restrictions. Here are the 2 of the best VPNs for Pluto TV.
ExpressVPN is one of the best VPNs to use with Pluto TV. It has more than 3000 servers and its speed across every server is amazing. You get 25 servers just from the US. ExpressVPN doesn’t affect the streaming quality or speed at all. There is no buffering and smooth streaming guaranteed with ExpressVPN.
- Countries: More than 94 countries’ servers are available.
- Total Servers: ExpressVPN has more than 3000 servers available for its users.
- Devices: Can be used with up to 5 devices simultaneously.
- Compatibility: Works on multiple platforms like Android, iOS, Apple TV, etc.
- Money-back Guarantee: You are promised to get your subscription money back within 30 days if you’re not satisfied with the services.
PureVPN is another great option for you if you want to access Pluto TV. It is a Hong Kong-based VPN. It has more than 6500 servers from many different countries. It’s a great choice for torrenting, streaming, etc. It comes with a very affordable price of $3.33/month for 2 years. Overall it’s a really good VPN to consider for Pluto TV. Here are some of the VPNs features that make it a great choice.
- Servers: It has more than 6500 servers across 140+ countries.
- Speed: Offers fast speed for streaming as well as downloads.
- Streaming: Along with Pluto TV, it can easily unblock Netflix, Disney+, etc.
- Compatibility: Works on a lot of devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, etc.
- Security: It offers a lot of security features to keep you anonymous and protected on the web.
How To Watch Pluto TV On Roku With A VPN
Follow the simple steps below to see how to watch Pluto TV on Roku with a VPN.
- Download or subscribe to a VPN service.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to your Roku home screen and then to Streaming Channels.
- Search for Pluto TV and click on Add Channel.
- Wait for it to finish installing, launch the app and enjoy Pluto TV contents with ease.
How To Watch Pluto TV on Xbox One With A VPN
You can also watch Pluto TV on your Xbox however, if you want to know how to watch Pluto TV on Xbox with a VPN then follow the steps below.
- Download or sign up for a VPN
- Connect to one of its US-based servers.
- Now on your Xbox home screen, from the side bar, tap on Apps.
- Search for Pluto TV
- Click on Get it for free to install
- Launch the app and enjoy!
How To Watch Pluto TV On FireStick With A VPN
- On your FireStick home screen, go to the app store and search for a VPN preferably ExpressVPN or PureVPN.
- Download the VPN and connect to a US-based server.
- Now search for Pluto TV and install it on your device.
- Launch it and enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows without any problems.
How To Watch Pluto TV on Android Box With A VPN
- Download or Sign up for a VPN
- Connect the VPN to your router.
- Now on your Android Box go to the Play Store.
- Search for Pluto TV and click Install
- After it finishes installing, launch the app and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Pluto TV Free To Use?
Yes. Pluto TV is supported by ads which is why it is free to use.
Is Pluto TV Available In The US?
Yes. Pluto TV is only available in a few regions like the UK, US and Australia.
Can I Watch Pluto TV Outside The US?
No. Pluto TV is only available in the UK, US and Australia and cannot be accessed by people outside of these countries without the use of a VPN.